So you’ve got a tan, huh? You sat out under the blazing sun, and actually got a tan. This comes as a surprise to you because, 1. You can’t stand the heat (so, typically you get the hell out of the kitchen), and 2. You adore the youthfulness of your skin and would never want to taint that with nature’s harmful rays. I am with you on 1 and 2, because as much as we love Magda, we have zero interest in stealing her look, no matter how Kool her cigarettes are. Am I right? 😳
I, myself, am sporting a gorgeous bronze glow à la my trip to Miami. Between shooting with THE STAYCATIONERS I sat poolside and baked. It wasn’t the brightest option, bright being the operative word. Because, in the long run, “baking” in the sun will surely ruin my skin’s luster and in turn dull my complexion. The resolution? Fake it, real good! Why waste time damaging your lovely epidermis when you can baste yourself into golden goddess heaven?
As of now, my tan is fading and making me sad. But with so much on the market, from self-tanning mouse and moisturizers to liquid gold tanning oil, there are many ways to achieve a natural-looking tan. I’ve already done the leg work, along with asking my close friends for their favorites, to provide you with 15 of the best at-home self-tanners. I hope you’re ready, because it’s time to get naked and faux tan!
- Sisley Paris ‘Super Soin’ Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Cream
- Guerlain ‘Terracotta Sunless’ Tinted Self-Tanning Gel
- Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil Tropical Orchid
- St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan Light
- Vita Liberata Self Tan Dry Oil Spf 50
- Lorac selfTANtalizer Body Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner
- Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2 – 3 Week Self Tan Mousse
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Glow Pads
- Glam Glow Self Tanner
- Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Face Oil
- Sisley Paris Self Tan Hydrating Body Skin Care
- First Aid Beauty Slow Glow Gradual Self-Tanning Moisturizer
- St. Tropez Self Tan Luxe Dry Oil
- Say Hello To Sexy Legs Tinted Glow Gel
- bareMinerals Faux Tan Sunless Body Tanner
Oh, and if you’ve already tried any of these products and want to leave your feedback, just message me in the comments below. Happy tanning!